guitar rig user presets....please help

HalfBlacko0000

Good Music
Hello again I need some help placing guitar rig 4 and guitar rig 5 presets that I downloaded. I am on a Mac and I looked up on how to do this but couldnt find any useful information basically o have to folders one Gtr4 and GTR5 and inside the folders I have rock, blues, ect. And I wanna keep them nice and neat in there respective folders I tried HD/user/my name/documents/native instruments/ guitar rig 5/sounds......but when I open up gtr in logic I can't find the preset folders...

have you tried scanning for presets once you open gtr rig?

it really should be as simple as import preset - you can do this in the standalone version

Yes I tried the drag and drop I managed to get them in there it took me about a hour to re type the folders then dragged each one in there folder...it wouldn't let me drop folders only the presets them self's...I dunno maybe I'm crazy loo

yeah, I don't know about trying to keep them in folders inside the database in rig; seems like way too much effort for very little that couldn't be done using a naming strategy - don't know if there is something similar for mac, but I have a program called metamorphose that lets me modify file names, so I could add in things like "blues solo - SRV" ahead of the preset name (SRV = Stevie Ray Vaughan) and then drag and drop that into the application - gives me the classification system without the headache of multiple layers of folders

Back