Good plugin for tapestop effect

skreetsmart

Prince The Producer
I use Dblue tape stop, and if you're familiar with it it's a great tool, but was looking for one that could also do the reverse tapestop effect and bring the music back in

Effectrix

I was actually showing Effectrix to my brother today while going over the latest beat we're going to work on together.

I tried to get him to jump on the $40 deal Musician's Friend had going on a while ago, but he slept on it. Now he wishes he had it. Lol.

-Ki
Salem Beats

I was actually showing Effectrix to my brother today while going over the latest beat we're going to work on together.

I tried to get him to jump on the $40 deal Musician's Friend had going on a while ago, but he slept on it. Now he wishes he had it. Lol.

-Ki
Salem Beats

Yeah see I used to use Glitch for that type of stuff but Effectrix seems more easier to use...A lot of ppl over look how to actually assign it to your midi channel to control it instead of automating...The presets are crazy too I get a bunch of different ideas scrolling through them. I have the standalone Gross Beat also but comparing the two for me feels like one has half the stuff the other has but you control it completely different...But yeah out of all of them I prefer Effectrix it just feels more user friendly and them vocal filters sound crazy if used in the right context.

Yeah see I used to use Glitch for that type of stuff but Effectrix seems more easier to use...A lot of ppl over look how to actually assign it to your midi channel to control it instead of automating...The presets are crazy too I get a bunch of different ideas scrolling through them. I have the standalone Gross Beat also but comparing the two for me feels like one has half the stuff the other has but you control it completely different...But yeah out of all of them I prefer Effectrix it just feels more user friendly and them vocal filters sound crazy if used in the right context.

Glitch 2 looks like pretty much a shameless clone of Effectrix, but without the modulator lanes. Lol.

-Ki
Salem Beats

Back