Fruity Loops sound problem

adriannn

Hello everybody. I've just reinstalled FL 9, cause that's the version i am using it and when i load an older project which was saved from the earlier windows, the program plays it but here and there the sound just goes down, and then rapidly comes up again (like a volume tweak). I looked at the spectre from the master, and the spectre goes down when that thing happens. Did any of you experienced the same problem? I have Asio 4all...and i also tried this with FL 10 and 11 and the problem appears there too....
Please help me....

No, it has nothing to do with the volume automation. I will post here a link with an example to see it.

I can't open the link right now, as my work's network blocked the link.

It's quite strange to have this issue, since it could only be a problem with volume automation, or the velocity of the note/hit, or inside the synth you're using (if that's the case).

I can't open the link right now, as my work's network blocked the link.

It's quite strange to have this issue, since it could only be a problem with volume automation, or the velocity of the note/hit, or inside the synth you're using (if that's the case).

I have encountered these "phantom" automations before. leaving the record open on playback and such.

Back