FLASH SALE! Get 50+ Kits & Bonuses for 93% OFF

RockIn-Depth

unnamed.pngGet 50+ Kits & Bonuses for 93% OFF

Hurry! This highly limited deal ends at midnight *TODAY* on Sunday 9. April...
FLASH SALE!
If you haven’t secured the “Exclusive Producer Bundle” yet, I urge you to drop whatever you’re doing and secure yours before it’s gone forever at midnight *TODAY* on Sunday.

You’re literally getting 50+ producer kits at 93% off!

This type of discount isn’t something you get every day. In fact, you won’t even see an offer this good on Black Friday, Christmas or any other day of the year. The truth is, this incredible discount bundle is unprecedented in the music production industry.

You’re literally paying a tiny fraction of the retail price of all these kits including exclusive and unreleased material from Producer Loops, Maschine Masters and Modern Producers!

When you order your Exclusive Producer Bundle today you will also receive access to our Platinum Circle producer development program, including my complete rolodex of industry contacts, placement opportunities, contests and the ability to sell your beats on the Anno Domini Nation and partner websites.

This is the best and the fairest investment you will ever make into your music. More than 136 awesome producers have already secured their bundle…

And I only have room for a few more before the order page shuts down at midnight today.

Here’s your last opportunity to secure the bundle: Take me to it !!

Back