Fl studio send tracks help

sticky918

I can't figure them out. If I right click on a send track in the mixer and go to to link selected channel the "to this track" option is not selectable. A little help please?

you have to have a track selected...Another way to send a channel to the mixer is if you click on the channel in your step sequencer and the panel pops up look in the top right corner of that panel where it says "FX" and change the number to the track you wanna send it to. See in this picture where it says "FX" :SoundFont_Player_1.jpg

Last edited:
Right, so I have an instrument/sample loaded into the mixer channel. Easy. But how do I route those signals to send tracks? Like to apply one vst effect intance to several mixer channels but not all.

oh my bad. once u have ur channel sent to the mixer, then u use these knobs in this picture img_7.jpg u have to select the track, then click the up arrow thing that's shown orange in the picture, then move the amount of send up or down with the knobs

Ah, so linking tracks has nothing to do with it. Counter-intuitive I guess but it works. Thanks for the reply, man. This has been eluding me for the better part of a year lol.

yep "linking tracK" really just means linking something from the step sequencer to the mixer, u can also select all the instruments in your step sequencer then go to your mixer and right click a channel, n click "link all starting from this track" and it'll set them all up on the mixer .

Back