A FL Studio Question (Help!)

The Stormex

Hi, I am in need of help with FL Studio 11. I am trying to make a beat for a song. I have made everything for this song except for the beat. I have the composition down but haven't finished the beat yet. I am having some trouble with the program. Here are what I would like to know:

How do you make different types of notes (whole-note, half-note etc.) with a channel? I have found the channel I need for the sound I need but most either last a second or sustains the note forever unless I mess around with the VOL thing. Is there a place where I can use the program like a MIDI file (Music Sheet)?

Because I have made, in a program called MuseScore, the composition of the beat and I'm trying now to make the actual beat in FL Studio 11 by copying what I have done in MuseScore (since MuseScore don't have much electronic instruments). But it is quite difficult since If I want eighth-notes or something, I have to try around with the note placement since it isn't placed on a Music Sheet like plan. Any help would be great! Thanks!

Last edited:
Back