fl studio question

7/21milliamps

... i'm going to ask this question a few different ways hopefully this will not confuse anyone.... maybe this will bring clarity.... well see...

...i'm having trouble with fl 12 recording the pattern data into a separate playlist track....
...i'm having trouble with fl 12 merging pattern data on top of a existing playlist pattern....
...pattern #1 automatically recorded into playlist #1 when composed..
...pattern #2 automatically recorded into playlist #2 when composed..
...pattern #14 automatically recorded into playlist # 5 when composed...

...that is my problem... when i get to pattern #14 the data is placed into sometimes random playlist tracks but mostly #5. i locate it and pull it down into the empty track #14.

any solutions.

thanks in advance..

this is all happening in the playlist right (right side of the screen)? I can look at my FL and try to figure it out, but the same thing happens to me. I just move the recording into a open space and be done with it. doesn't effect the sound, so sometimes a makeshift solution to an organization problem works.

You can insert black tracks and delete empty tracks in the playlist. It's not affecting the sound right? you song still sounds the same, you just have reorganize when the recording appears somewhere it shouldn't.

You can insert black tracks and delete empty tracks in the playlist. It's not affecting the sound right? you song still sounds the same, you just have reorganize when the recording appears somewhere it shouldn't.

yes that is correct. I have to reorganize after it's recorded to an the next empty chronological track.

Back