Fl studio or protools

I need some advice when mastering a beat which software will give me the best quality result?

For mastering, either will do. You're not going to notice 'better quality' from anything rendered in pro tools when compared to Fl.

I guess it just depends which has the best onboard FX? Which compressors, EQ etc you use and how well you use them.

Some people like to get mastering sets of plug ins, like isotope ozone or similar, and you could get those in either, I believe.

For mastering I would say that the DAW does not matter that much. Use what you are most comfortable with. The most important part for mastering in my opinion is the hardware you have and experience. You have to be able to hear what you need to adjust and to know what needs adjusting and how much of it.

So I would just say use what you use and learn about mastering.

Yeah mastering is pretty plug in exclusive if you're doing it in the box. Cant really think of a whole lot the DAW is gonna help you with. But you are probably still on the mixing stage even though you think you're ready to master. So for that id stick with PT. but thats my opinion.

Back