Fl studio mac will not start from 0:00.

owennoble

Alright, so I just redownloaded FL Studio 11 OS X. I deleted it before because of this problem. Every time I press 'play', it starts at a random time and will not start from 0:00.

SCREENSHOTS:
BEFORE:
Screen_Shot_2015_04_10_at_12_27_21_AM.png

AFTER:
Screenshot 2015-04-10 12.27.33.png

How do I fix this? This is soooo annoying. Thanks :D

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2015-04-10 at 12.27.33 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2015-04-10 at 12.27.33 AM.png
    182.1 KB · Views: 305
That's weird. Especially considering I can't see that draggable time stamp on the tiny line below the timer.
Try creating a new project first. Then try and create a pattern - anything, a drum beat, some hats, whatever. Place a pattern on the timeline starting at 0 and press play, see if it works.

If not, try holding your right mouse button and dragging across the black numbered time band at the top of the timeline to highlight an area in red and THEN press play to see if it only plays that selected area.

If you've downloaded any plugins recently that might be causing it to mess up, get rid of them.

If it's cracked... get a better crack. Or buy it. Either way cracked software has been known for it's bugs.

Hope this helps.

- Z

I haven't used 12 only the older ones but I thought only 12 was mac native.
Either that or you need to get a legit version, torrents are literally fragmented versions of the real thing and static in nature due to being tampered with, which is why they can't be updated at all unless the update is also tampered with.

Back