Fl studio instructor???

dogbo415

Just curious. how much, if at all would you (given that you wanted to learn the advanced shit in FL studio), pay for lessons. $5? $20? $100?

say #5 in-depth 1 hour crash courses on FL???

if you dont want to comment but think its a good idea can you at least like this post? I would appreciate any feedback

---------- Post added at 03:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:14 PM ----------

yall suck lol. 80 views not one response, like, or even a hell na

Man,try this site called youtube.You can open fruity loops and do stuff as you watch the videos.

I think it's free but i'm not sure.

lol

Peace

Man,try this site called youtube.You can open fruity loops and do stuff as you watch the videos.

I think it's free but i'm not sure.

lol

Peace

man why dont you try and shut da **** up. and the music on your soundcloud doesnt qualify this level of sarcasm.

peace

Hurt your feelings huh?

Quit trying to be so over sensitive and do what i was trying to tell you to do.Check youtube,i qaurantee you for (almost)every question you ask someone has made a vid about it.

And as far as my soundcloud,i've explained that,and if you don't like it,no big deal,what do you think i'm going to do cry in the corner?Now your shit on bandcamp,whoa,you shouldn't even be trying to comment about anyone else's shit.LOL.........bum.

Peace

Last edited:
Hurt your feelings huh?

Quit trying to be so over sensitive and do what i was trying to tell you to do.Check youtube,i qaurantee you for (almost)every question you ask someone has made a vid about it.

And as far as my soundcloud,i've explained that,and if you don't like it,no big deal,what do you think i'm going to do cry in the corner?Now your shit on bandcamp,whoa,you shouldn't even be trying to comment about anyone else's shit.LOL.........bum.

Peace

bro im asking if cats would WANT lessons on FL i know what to do on that shit. Im not asking for lessons dawg. and like i said on my soundcloud bro if you **** wit it much love and if you dont much love. buuut the amount of downloads i got speaks for itself so maybe your just a lil salty.

Last edited:
Hurt your feelings huh?

Peace

oh yeah, you TOTALLY don't go around on FP looking for arguments, do you? LOLOL

---------- Post added at 03:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:14 PM ----------

yall suck lol. 80 views not one response, like, or even a hell na

You do realise that the number of ''Guests'' on here farrrr outweighs the number of members logged in concurrently. The likeliness is that most, if not all of those views, came from guests.

Not the sharpest tool in the box huh...

Last edited:
bro im asking if cats would WANT lessons on FL i know what to do on that shit. Im not asking for lessons dawg. and like i said on my soundcloud bro if you **** wit it much love and if you dont much love. buuut the amount of downloads i got speaks for itself so maybe your just a lil salty.

My fault,i actually thought you were ASKING for lessons.
And again i explained the stuff that's on my soundcloud and it's no big deal if cats don't like it,i never said it was my best anyways.Good luck to you b.

Peace

Back