Thread: FL Studio help needed, anyone in kent/south east uk whom can teach? Willing 2 pay

Thanks

FL Studio help needed, anyone in kent/south east uk whom can teach? Willing 2 pay

Sign in to disable this ad
    Hi,

Looking to hook up with other producers whom use FL Studio. I am wondering if anyone uses FL whom lives in KENT UK OR the South East uk. Willing to hook up? chat music.

I am willing to pay someone to teach me, I know the basics but want just a little more some aspects I am stuck on, just be good to bounce off another more expierenced user. Really frustrating and hitting brick walls. I was a DJ for years and want to push production side as these days you need that too.

Pretty lonley trying to learn, would pay in cash and beers lol.

Thanks, howp to speak to someone soon, all the best!

Thanks
    Im willing to help, ive been producing for 3 years now though im still an amateur i can teach you some things every producer knows and get you up to amateur level, and then you can employ the help of a professional.
    my name on soundcloud is: ArchCloudOfficial
    for proof that i produce.
    im willing to teach for free.
    Last edited by Hooded_anonymous; 1 Week Ago at 09:42 AM.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Hooded_anonymous For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Hi, thank you for the reply. I would love it if I could ask some questions to you. i dnt think what I need to know is top end stuff, pretty basic I would imagine for for you guys. Very Kind of you to offer some help.

Is it ok to message direct? Thanks again much respect!

Thanks
    A discord group would be fine or even Facebook messenger ? Anything you prefer.
    I have a discord group empty

Thread Information