Is FL Studio good for starters?

I am just starting and want to purchase FL Studio. Is that good to start out with?

Its a good start but experiment and see what you like, I personally use FL Studio but I tried everything from Reason to Logic before I found out FL Studio was what made the most sense to me personally.

Don't get one DAW 'for starters' and then another one as an 'upgrade'. It's a waste of time and money learning two.

FL is a good DAW period. So are Logic, Cubase and Ableton.

In honesty, I don't think it matters... bit like buying eggs.
No matter where you buy eggs from, they still taste the same.

Learning more than one daw is a waste of time and money if you do not rewire :P
And if you still use third party vsts.
And if you intend on using anything besides kontakt or bundled stuff with audio interfaces and midi controllers

Fruity Loops is good if you don't have a MIDI keyboard and that's kind of why it took off.....basically they made drawing notes in the piano roll with a mouse slightly less shit for noobs who didn't own a far more efficient MIDI keyboard and as such it's one of the best programs if you have a legit reason to compose on a laptop (ie actually using it for mobility instead of as a messy under powered desktop replacement) sure it's not the best most feature packed DAW in the world but it will get the job done.

lots of well known producers started with FL. it's a great program, i've been using it since fl 4 and i'm using 9 still. go for it.

What Inspirmentalist said is true, lots of famous producers have or have used Fl Studio. Alot of Hip Hop but also a very large amount of EDM as Fl Studio was originally designed for Techno_Or so the grapevine says, hollandturbine makes some good points too, it is good for those without a MIDI keyboard. Just give it a go, it should go well!

I am just starting and want to purchase FL Studio. Is that good to start out with?

FL studio is my go to DAW. I love the interface and it is a very capable. With that being said... The only thing I would NOT recommend it for is recording vocals. If you are actually going to be recording someone singing or rapping then you are better off going with something like reaper.

I usually record anything that needs recorded in reaper and then export the WAVs into FL.

But in terms of arranging and sequencing I much prefer FL.

FL studio is good, but if you want you can try LMMS which is similiar to FL studio. It's not as good as FL studio but it's completely free.

Starters and Professionals that pro tools mro tools its marketing manipulations if you choice hardware controllers, drum machines to you need pro tools cubase or logic

All daws work with the same stuff so it does not matter what is chosen.

Fl's workflow with midi controllers is the same as other daws but seriously that is purely preference.

I making trap, hiphop beats on FL but edm, house music i make on abletone. Fl is eazy daw, but i think abletone is little bit profesional.

Back