FL Studio Fan

Platinum Ear Drum

My personal fave software if FL Studio. I am a fan of most all the other programs on the market but this is my fave. It is the easiest to start with. No need for midi controls or an interface. I have even taken tracks I started in other programs and finished them in FL.

This isn't to say that it's the best. I love Reason and Logic stock sounds. But, with reason you need Recycle to sample. With FL all you need is SliceX, Edison, et cetera. There are a ton of free vst's that are compatible with it. Not to mention it's cheaper and you get lifetime free upgrades. It is quickly becoming industry standard. If Imageline ever comes up with a recording software that is compatible they will shut everything else down. People can no longer deny FL Studio it's credibility. Super producers like Hit Boy and Cardiak are killing the game. If you want to use other programs later on that's cool but this is a great start.

Yes, slicex is so cool :D Also, I am in love with sytrus, and Envelopes and Auto clips are intuitive and powerful. It's incredible what you can do with just slicex and sytrus.

Back