FL Studio Exports Sound TOTALLY different...

So basically I can be mixing in FL studio for hours.. everything sounds good. But then I export it to an MP3 or WAV and I can suddenly see all of my errors in the mix. Like does anyone else get this? I mean its like OK FL studio, show me the damn truth about the mix. I mix with Sennheiser HD25s but when that mofo gets out of FL.. its another beast. Tempted to start a DAW war and Im already hearing the call to convert to ProTools.. lol. Not a rant ( a little) but is anyone else getting this?

I hear this a lot...never happened with me. My exports translate well. You could try using FL as a rewire in your main DAW and just avoid bouncing it that way.

My exports also transfer fairly well. Have you checked whatever media player you are using to be sure it doesn't have some kind of built in EQ? Many of them do now-a-days which will obviously change the way your beat sounds. If you are noticing a difference after uploading it somewhere, the site could also be downgrading your quality slightly so be weary of that.

Back