Fl Studio 8 Problem

P

PoorMeAnother

I've never ran into this problem but somehow I've managed to record a couple tracks while muted (atleast it seems). Whenever I play either of these tracks they immediately mute. I've looked through all of the automations and all but can't seem to find anything. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Man why FL 8 still, cant even remember what the layout was lol. Anyways, how is it muting? The volume knob or the mute solo green light button?

It's the green light that goes off as soon as I press play. And yeah I know FL 8 is a little ancient, but a quick Reason Rewire seems to keep her happy.

Last edited by a moderator:
At a guess you might have recorded an automation clip as you have been recording audio at the same time, you sure there's no automation in the step sequencer? If not, you could always try (assuming that the green light that goes off in the one next to the audio in the step sequencer - and when everything is stopped) right clicking the green light next to the audio clip in the step sequencer and click "Init song with this position" :)

That worked thanks. It was weird because the automation didn't show up until after I did that. I really appreciate the help.

That worked thanks. It was weird because the automation didn't show up until after I did that. I really appreciate the help.

to make sure it doesnt happen you can right click on the record button and uncheck automation so that it wont record any automation until you recheck it

Back