FL Studio 11 and Nebula Performance issues! Help!

CM03

Hello,

I am using FL Studio 11 extended memory. I am using NebulaCore64 plugin that allows me to use timed Kernals. I am using a Focusrite Asio Driver with an insane buffer length of 4096 samples to save on CPU.

After exporting to .wav my tracks with instances of Nebula on them and most of the other plugin effects to save on CPU power, I am still only able to using a whooping 5 instances of Nebula and the CPU is hitting a wall with underruns.

I am using them in Timed Mode of 50secs, 6 kernals max, the harmonics are left in FREQ mode to save on CPU power. There a 3 instance of Nebula CoreII64 Reverbs on the 2bus, and 2 regular ones on a remaining bus. I guess since I am bridging 64 bit plugins on a 32 bit daw that takes more CPU... but the regular Nebula3 has a timed limit of 10ms, which is not optimal for tape saturators and EQs. People in the FL forums have chalked it up to a plugin issue, not the DA (maybe they are biased?)

I have an i7-4770s quad core at 3.10 GHZ with 8gigs of ram. That's a pretty good CPU and I can't even get 5 instances running with no soft synths in the project? Please let me know if you have any info on this! TY

Back