FL Studio 11 issue: Project recovery

COfactor

I have this very strange issue when I tried to open my project file in FL. Nothing that I previously laid down in the playlist loaded up nor the plugins I used in the mixer. The parts that opened up fine were the instruments in the step sequencer (with the exception of certain patterns didn't load up) and the instruments were separately tracked out in the mixer.

I know this may be a little complicated to explain but basically the file opened only about 10% of the project. What is the cause of this and is there way to resolve this issue??

(I do save my work pretty often btw)

Haven't used fl in a while, but remember the stuff lol. Tried export as a zip file in the menu?
Tried exporting project bones?All the stuff you use saved to where they were when you did whatever?
Usually there'd be a message saying "Some of these plugins is not on the machine load this anyway?"
Still remember the options menu with general, file and that one tab that allowed adding folders to be scanned too.

Haven't used fl in a while, but remember the stuff lol. Tried export as a zip file in the menu?
Tried exporting project bones?All the stuff you use saved to where they were when you did whatever?
Usually there'd be a message saying "Some of these plugins is not on the machine load this anyway?"
Still remember the options menu with general, file and that one tab that allowed adding folders to be scanned too.

None of this helped out. This is very weird because I also noticed the unsorted samplers were missing but still have the audio clips exist and tracked out

Not sure what to tell ya, I had that issue if I was missing a vst or a file in general.
Before switchin daws last year I found a holy grail called flpxtract which basically backs up all midi patterns from fl.
But I think it'd be best to save all fl projects as folders or zips because of that.
I also had another issue like that because of something in the imageline folder.

Uninstalling and reinstallin fl messes projects up because all that saved data is actually in the imageline folder so readding that's the only option, had to do that a lot back then.
actually this goes for any daw tbh saving as a zip/folder is always a better idea than just the project file alone.

Last edited:
Back