FL Studio 11 crackling

S

Sylenth89

Hello, I just downloaded trail version of FL Studio and I have sylenth1 VST. It works ok when I start new project with sylenth1 in it, but if I add another channel on the introductory sample song (veela something) sylenth starts to sound somewhat bad. It is little distorted. I tried all buffer sizes and all asio and onboard sound solutions. Anybody can help me please? :(

could be your buffer length, either get asio4all or make it longer (i know i said opposites then, but asio runs better even though its a millsecond buffer.)

Last edited:
What's your system like? Computer specs & audio interface?

It certainly sounds like buffer issues, but of course it's also possible that the CPU simply can't handle it.

could be your buffer length, either get asio4all or make it longer (i know i said opposites then, but asio runs better even though its a millsecond buffer.)

using asio4all is only advised if you are using an internal soundcard on your computer - if you have an external interface then use your asio drivers that shipped with it or teh most recent whichever is the case

as is noted buffer size is the key to solving most crackling issues

however if your cpu is too slow it may also contribute to the problem

Back