FL Studio 10 - Recording beats from vinyl; some don't have sound after being saved?

Cloud 10

I recently bought a vinyl record player with a USB cable to connect to my laptop. I am recording the records into Audacity, and then I am exporting them into a folder from Audacity. I then upload those records from the folder into Edison on FL and I sample them.

However, sometimes after I chop up the sample, throw drums on and save it, the sound is getting messed up. When I saved the first beat I made, when I reopened it later on, the Fruity Parametric EQ and Fruity Filter that I used in Channel 1 were gone. I had to redo them. When I redid it and saved it again, it worked and I haven't had a problem with that beat since.

A few beats later, I encountered an even bigger problem. I saved the beat, and when I reopened it, I didn't get any sound from it at all. Again, the Fruity Parametric EQ and Fruity Filter are gone, and the sample I uploaded into Edison isn't there anymore, either. For this beat, I can't even find a way to get the sound back.

Does anyone know what the problem might be? This has ONLY started happening since I started sampling from vinyl, so it obviously has something to do with that.

Last edited:
Back