FL 12 - Sound got messed up by disabling tracks

R&P

Hello!
Ive got a huge problem and I have got no idea how to solve it. I was just producing with FL 12 (newest Version) and disabled 2 tracks in the playlist, just to mute these patterns. As soon as I finished I enabled them again and the sound of these patterns (mainly slyenth 1) is completely fu***d up. It sounds like the sylenth1 filter is not working it overmodulates sooo bad. I checked everything, Ive got everything on the right mixer channel, no effects are disabled, automation clips are working, the filter cutoff works as it did before and reloading the preset doesn´t help. Ive also restarted FL and my PC a few times but nothing changed.
I hope you can help me.

You mean you muted the pattern channel, or the mixer channel? It could be the plugin glitching out, especially if it's a cracked one (no accusations), or if you use a 32-bit version on 64-bit FL, and vice versa.
These are the only things I can come up with right now, not sure how to fix it more than adjusting the patch back to where it were.

Anyway, this is why you really need to CTRL+S (save) as often as you can, then if you get an error you can always close down and re-open as it hasn't been saved. If you managed saving it after the error occurred however, you can still revert to the last backup, where every backup is when you've clicked save if I remember it right.

Back