Fellow FL Studio Users PLEASE HELP !! Corrupt project file!

Benny_boy

Hello all, Im in the most horrid predicament with a project file (FLP) that i have spent a long time on , I literally just made the final Tweaks to the mix down and I go to export the WAV and it only exported the first minute(did this several times) so i shut down FL studio, reopened , went to reopen the project file and it now says that its possible a plug in has effected the load up of the file or its corrupt. Its show 0KB in my file viewer and it should be around 7000! I have tried a Image-Line Diagnostic of which no success, Please somebody tell me that this can be fixed ?

and yes i know what people are going to say, I should of backed up, totally my own fault the last time i backed it up was around a month ago, more fool me :(

Hope somebody can help. thank you all in advance .

Last edited:
Hello all, Im in the most horrid predicament with a project file (FLP) that i have spent a long time on , I literally just made the final Tweaks to the mix down and I go to export the WAV and it only exported the first minute(did this several times) so i shut down FL studio, reopened , went to reopen the project file and it now says that its possible a plug in has effected the load up of the file or its corrupt. Its show 0KB in my file viewer and it should be around 7000! I have tried a Image-Line Diagnostic of which no success, Please somebody tell me that this can be fixed ?

and yes i know what people are going to say, I should of backed up, totally my own fault the last time i backed it up was around a month ago, more fool me :(

Hope somebody can help. thank you all in advance .

Unfortunatly i can't help you but... I had exactly the same problem! I was working hella long time on a beat that just came out like it never did before.. I tried everything i could. (and i'm pretty much a "pc nerd.")
But with no succes at all. Still struggling sometimes to get it back and it's almost 4 months ago.

So IF someone knows how to get it back , please help!

No worries man thanks anyway ! So I have actually made some progress, i have gone into back up files and gone to the like the fourth save point back thanks to some tips from Stephen on here, i have the project open its fully working i tried to save as a different name and new file and it just saves as a 0kb file ? WTF like i aint added anything to the project to make it save incorrectly ? Im stumped im literately hanging on to this project I so dont want to lose it :(

Last edited:
Damm it ! Im in the project folder ! its so annoying because its a finished track but it wont even export the data as it should now ! I seriously dont know why this is happening !

Right just to let you know i think i have fixed it, Ive gone into a back up recovery which was one of the last saved versions like 4 saves ago i think, when i saved it again it was still corrupt but i clicked ... file, export, export zipped loop package and it made a zippy for me with all the samples and a new project file with all the stems intact. Just exporting the WAV now and i will let you know if this has worked :) fingers crossed , 26 hours this project is on lol

Back