EJAY Software

SimonT

Hi!

Just wondering if anyone had used EJAY software for making dance music. How does it stack up. I know it's a bit of a cheat, but just wondering what peoples thoughts were on it. I've watched some videos on You Tube and it seems ok, but was wondering if anybody had used to it to create anything outstanding, that would stand up to the likes of Ableton, FL Studio, Cubase or Reason? What are peoples thoughts.

Here's a link to the site for the software in question:-

eJay

Cheers!

Hi!

Just wondering if anyone had used EJAY software for making dance music. How does it stack up. I know it's a bit of a cheat, but just wondering what peoples thoughts were on it. I've watched some videos on You Tube and it seems ok, but was wondering if anybody had used to it to create anything outstanding, that would stand up to the likes of Ableton, FL Studio, Cubase or Reason? What are peoples thoughts.

Here's a link to the site for the software in question:-

eJay

Cheers!

In my opinion, eJay is a joke.
I'm sure that many others will agree with me.

If you're looking for something inexpensive,
I'd just get the "Fruity Edition" of FL Studio.
Try out the demo.

If you're ready to buy it, you can click this link to get 10% off at the official Image-Line store.

-Ki
Salem Beats (+Reviews)
gpWmqu

Last edited:
We used to use it at school in music cover lessons. If the teacher wasn't there they'd leave instructions to 'go on dance ejay'

When you're 14 and/or have no musical talent whatsoever it's good fun to stack up some loops and make something resembling dance music.
It's not anything any serious producer would actually use though.

You could raid it's loops for samples, I can't remember if they were any good or not but they might be usable.

Back