Desperately seeking Schallkraft Reason Refill

Psyentific

Hello, I have been trying to remix/revive my old reason tracks but I am missing some refills, Schallkraft being a main problem. I have been searching google and nbz searches but everything comes up as a dead end. It used to be a free refill but seems to have disappeared from existence. Is there anyone out there that could help me acquire this refill, any and all volumes?

P.S. I will be needing some more refills, but I need to concentrate on Schallkraft first.

Last edited:

Thanks but it's a dead end.

Not Found

The requested URL /gcode/All Out Of Reason - Links To Refills, Soundfonts, Samples, Tutorials(Genetic code).htm) was not found on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Then it would have to be recreated from scratch. Sucks but it should be simple unless you not talkin about synths refills and something else entirely.

Then it would have to be recreated from scratch. Sucks but it should be simple unless you not talkin about synths refills and something else entirely.

Yea, the refill contained samples. Impossible to make from scratch. My Reason files require Schallkraft otherwise no sound is made... This search is not going well.

Wow, someone has it! Not sure why this site didn't show up in any of the searches I did seeing as how the URL is a dead match for what I needed.... I digress. Thank you, Rayzer!

Back