Delete an assigned track in FL Studio 10 (NEED HELP!)

• Thread starter TheCapitalFalcon
  • Start date
T

TheCapitalFalcon

Hi everyone, while I was working on a song in FL Studio 10 I accidentally assigned my 3xosc channel (when it already had a mixer track assigned to it) to another mixer track and now it sounds weird even though I didn't put anything into the extra/unwanted mixer track. So, I was wondering how to "unassign" that extra mixer track so the 3xosc channel will sound normal again.

This is really starting to frustrate me, so I'd appreciate someone could help me with this issue soon. I've already searched on google for answers and even a thread that was posted on here but it seems no one has had the same issue. Please excuse my ignorance if there's an obvious way to fix this, I still have not COMPLETELY figured out FL Studio 10 yet (well, the demo version at least).

Again, if anyone could reply with some answers soon I'd greatly appreciate it.

What i do when this happen i clone the vst/virtual instrument/soundfront ect with the melody than delete the first one than assign to a new channel in the mixer , there will still be those to other channel but the weird sound will be gone. let me know if it dosnt work (sorry for my bad english btw)

It's easier to just do this (found by searching these forums):

"its in the channel settings box on top right if it says a number bring it down till it says --"

Back