DCSI newsletter.NEW PDF BILINGUAL VST REVIEWS and some freebie as well Free download!

DiegoC

Hi everyone,
for those who may be interested about bilingual (English-Italian) reviews of Vsti, Vst fx, audio software and similar
you are really welcome to download the FREE PDF newsletter available on my blog!
DCSI
The first number is out now and about TAL U-NO-LX V2, plus some different freebies on every issue.
001.jpg
I invite you to subscribe filling in the form you'll find over there if you want to be updated about the next issues too.
This is totally free, no spam, no tricks.
I hope you enjoy it.
Thank you all and have a nice day!
Diego C.

Diego Callegari Sounds Images

"you're all welcome" bump
:)
greetings
D.

---------- Post added 07-23-2013 at 10:23 PM ---------- Previous post was 07-21-2013 at 11:20 AM ----------

wednesday welcome bump
;)
free download of my TAL U-NO-LX V2 bilingual review on PDF available on my blog and 5 free presets as well.
Future new reviews will follow.
Everyona that wants to subscribe filling in the form to be updated about is much welcome
Thanksa and have a nice day!
Diego Callegari Sounds Images
DCSI

---------- Post added 08-02-2013 at 06:01 AM ---------- Previous post was 07-23-2013 at 10:23 PM ----------

friendly bump
;)

---------- Post added 08-08-2013 at 09:20 PM ---------- Previous post was 08-02-2013 at 06:01 AM ----------

bumping bump ;)
cheers and thanks peeps!

Back