DAW Suggestions?

Logic is my favourite, used by a lot of professionals too, best quality stock instruments you'll find on any DAW out there, can't go wrong

Reason
Reaper[my bad y'all lol]
Orion[strange but good]
bitwig
studio one
cubase
ableton
fl studio
magic music maker
garageband

have tried these daws..and the best one with madness and stability was flstudio and ableton... i like reason too.. but flstudio and live are real rockstars..
bitwig is much more like live's step brother..

I have tried manys DAWS and have found Ableton to work best for me, at least for now. Really it's just personal preference, they all pretty much have the same core functionality. :)

ill introduce here sumthing after my last post i started using cubase and i came to feel the difference in the sound.. thou the workflow is different in every daw.. but after so many years of using fl/live/reason turning to cubase for mixing was a gud step..the sound engine is clean and fast..

From personal experience, I've tried FL Studio, Ableton live 9, Maschine and pro tools as well. They are all great DAW's to use, although my choice of weapon is Ableton live 9. I absolutely love this software. I can ramble about how great this DAW is, but at the end of the day, its not what you use, its how you use it. I would suggest downloading the demos and finding useful videos on basic understandings. Finding a new DAW can be a headache. All are great in their own operations, some have features others don't. Find one that feels most comfortable to you. Hope this helps!

I found that Pro Tools sounds the best and has the best audio editing functionality but is lacking tools for the creator. Seems to be a bit behind others when it comes to midi. Ableton is my favorite for music creation with it's midi tools and the slick browser that allows you to easily pull in sounds and audition them quickly but Ableton's sound quality seems to be the worst I've used for playback although it sounds better after it's been bounced. Cubase is great for drum programming, it has a built in "melodyne" for your samples so you can tune the drums very quickly to the root note of the song and also it hits harder than any other daw.

I'm only a begginer and i'm using GarageBand, i like the way that it is so intuitive and pretty much easier to improve production skills. Between Pro tools and Logic what you would say is the best (for a begginer)? cheers!

I'm only a begginer and i'm using GarageBand, i like the way that it is so intuitive and pretty much easier to improve production skills. Between Pro tools and Logic what you would say is the best (for a begginer)? cheers!
Between those two I would recommend Logic.

i like FL for beatmaking and arrangement because i find it much easier & faster to create melodies but i hate recording and audio editing on it. i prefer using reaper for recording and audio editing and occasionally making tracks but i find the midi side of it isnt as easy as FL but its improving all the time.

I highly recommend the machine software 2 from native instruments. But it only gives you the best workflow if you also using the machine hardware too. I started with the first generation of machine hardware and software. Now Iam using the machine studio and maschine 2 software amd I really enjoy it!

Back