Who is using Studio One here...

Wedges2

AlphaMelee
I wanted to know because presonus's support sucks, and there arent a lot of tutorials and stuff on it on youtube. So i am wondering who is using it in case I have a question about it because I know basic DAWs because they are all similare but just in case i encounter a problem id like to have some people who may be able to help me.

i use it her and there, im waiting for Kore 2 to get updated to really use it....But goto there website, they have a solid community forum there with videos and alot of members

I wanted to know because presonus's support sucks, and there arent a lot of tutorials and stuff on it on youtube. So i am wondering who is using it in case I have a question about it because I know basic DAWs because they are all similare but just in case i encounter a problem id like to have some people who may be able to help me.

You can get great support if you go the Studio One forum topic. I have done a bunch of free YouTube videos on the topic as have other users. Search for LilacWriter Studio One on YouTube.

I also finished up a two part tutorial series on S1 for Groove3. Check that out there.

It's a great DAW and has gained a lot of users over it's first year on the market.

Back