When i open up FLP file the .wav files are missing

L3THAL

like the chopped samples are missing when i try to open up the project i saved....redownloaded the sample but it still wont load it tells me to search for content or something

first off, did you relocate the file? meaning were ever you had the chopped sample save at at first, did you moved it? That would be the first thing i would check

If that dont work
Then go to your main hard drive and locate and click on program files-> click image line -> then click the version of fl your using -> click data->click patches- Then the last thing you would have to click is sliced beats. See if you can locate it there. if not then most likely its gone or in the recycle bin. Good luck

see i do this thing where i reinstall windows after a certain time if it gets to many files on it.

i put the important files like flp files on my flashdrive. I didnt know i had to save the sliced beats aswell. I thought you could just download the sample...open it up in FL and it will automatically remember how you chopped it. so all the FLP files I have on my flashdrive is for nothing bassically if i dont have the sample? wow that sucks big time

FL Studio is a bastard when it can't find a sample.

In most cases, a empty grey box will appear (won't even tell you what's missing) and it'll then just crash. The single biggest annoyance I have with FL.

Back