What the f#$%

B

beatcrop1

Peep i just got pt 8 le and whenever i try to record a track it records about two seconds and stops whats the problem do i really nd a external hd or is it just my settings im a real noobie lol i come from mpc and a turntable ya feel me i mainly take my stuff to the studio and get charged but f that rather learn and do it my self so plz help ya boy out...

if you have a highlighted part selected it will only record that part. just click the rewind button and you should be good

nah mine works fine, if your really having problems tho just uninstall pro tools and reinstall everything

thanks for the info,do i nd a external hd before i start recording i have a Thinkpad laptop 2.10 ghz 2.00 gb and about 350 gb ram and dou core well u get the point if no response thanks for the help fam..

nah you dont need an external hd, but its not a bad idea to have one. id get one incase you dont wanna store all the files on your internal hd and take up all its space. i have an external hd to keep all the past sessions ive done just incase i need them again.

same dam problem i hit record it starts then it just stops do i nd to set the bars or something ill figure it out sooner or later thats why i thought it was the memory or my settings thanks again ill get it i just got it two days ago so i got some work to do

Back