What DAW do you use and why?

^ lol...yes I would agree it has crashed and burned for sure! But when someone ask the question of which DAW to switch to, it will open the floodgates of options...and everybody has one.

Original poster ***** I would ask yourself why you are tired of what you have other than lack of VST use? If you like the workflow and everything else about what you are using, then look for something that has the bennys like reason that you like, but you can use VST's with. That may get you a better result than what you are getting from this thread.....just sayin

I mentioned Samplitude and Sequoia in my original post (I know its PC but I said to use it with Crossover to get it to run with a mac) because you said you are TIRED of reason. You may later get tried of something else in your process and so with one of these two you can pretty much do it all and not want to change other software you may be using.....well at least that was my logic...lol..well good luck man...I hope you find something. But do you really want to learn a new DAW all back over again?

Back