What DAW Do YOU Use?

I started with FL Studios on Windows from 2004 - 2010. Now using Logic Pro X on Mac from 2011 - current.

I'm also curious about the change. I'm a Logic Pro X user, but I was never on Windows. Switching DAWs is challenging, especially from something as unconventional as FL Studio, but switching computers and OS is another level of transition entirely.

Sorry, you can disregard my question. I see now.

Logic Pro X 10.1 (Jan 2015) includes a new feature called Smart Quantize. You should check that out. It does an incredible job of making performances feel tight, but without destroying things like dotted/triplet notes or 'smears' (sliding your hand across keys) another types of performances.

Logic Pro X is my primary music creation tool. I also use a lot of 3rd party plug-ins which are too numerous to list here.

Sometimes I use Live 9 or Bigwig Studio. I've spent some time learning Bigwig Studio over the past few months and there's a lot to love here.

Ableton 9 Live and Acid Pro 7.

Been using Acid for years but made a change to Ableton cause I feel I needed it. Can't drop Acid though, so will occasionally sample using it. Also use Acid for my vocal/instrument recording as I feel the raw audio processing is just amazing for me in Acid

Back