What DAW do you favor?

Logic is pretty much second nature to me.......
I use Pro Tools as well....great for reason rewire...something logic cannot handle well...
I can never use Reason alone...makes no sense since I have other DAWs at my fingertips

I do my entire beat inside Reason. Never outsource until it's time to lay vocals. Since it's already mixed well in Reason I can usually just export a 24bit wave and load it right into Sonar or Pro Tools.

On the rare occasion something needs to be fixed, I simply ReWire Reason to a single stereo track in either Daw and manually adjust the knobs inside Reason. I never mix anything from my beats in anything other than Reason.

Prefer SONAR for recording, mixing, mastering.

ProTools for recording/mixing...its the industry standard
once u fully understand the program and learn the hot keys.. it makes your workflow alot easier and faster.

But for production....mainly FL

I've been using FL Studio for a while but i tried reaper and i LOVE IT

I've been on FL for about 5 years now. I like it and I'm satisfied with the work flow and the ease with the mpd24, but lately I've been feeling like I need to add something. I wanna track my sh*t out from FL and mix/edit it in another program.
I'm looking into some other programs now. Just feel like I need more options for post beat making than what FL offers.

I've been on FL for about 5 years now. I like it and I'm satisfied with the work flow and the ease with the mpd24, but lately I've been feeling like I need to add something. I wanna track my sh*t out from FL and mix/edit it in another program.
I'm looking into some other programs now. Just feel like I need more options for post beat making than what FL offers.

i would say give Reaper a try.

I am new to the forum. This might make some haters of me. But, Ableton 8, running NI's Kore 2 and Komplete 5 as VST`s. Makes me as happier then when I am doing the same thing on Logic or Cubase. Cant beat ableton for ease of use when sequencing. It could be a little better at recording audio. And it needs more/better mixing effects. But it rules my studio.

Cubase 5.0.1 for production and tracking/mixing/vst host , etc. MPC 2000xl for the really fun stuff.

Alright now, I typed Cubase, I have to go and wash my hands and keyboard.

Back