WEIRD problem - Reaper/Win7

suvo

hey,
i have just installed reaper and set my first project
and then i encountered a problem which seems really weird for a person working on pc for over 20 years:
when i save a project, my newly created RPP file OR folder cannot be seen in windows 7
this is strange because i can still access these folders/files from reaper
i can see and open them in the daw's file explorer, even the next day, i can see it among my other files, but when i minimize/close daw,
files/folders seem not to exist
i tried refreshing screen, restarting pc, saving on other disks, and my folder settings enable me to see hidden folders, so i don't understand what's happening
could anybody be so kind to explain me WTF?

Last edited:
where exactly is the file being saved?

it may be somewhere inside of the folder appdata; this is found inside of documents and settings, there is a folder with your username, which then opens to show a bunch of other folders including appdata - if you have not set your explorer view to include hidden folders you may not be able to see it

where exactly is the file being saved?

it may be somewhere inside of the folder appdata; this is found inside of documents and settings, there is a folder with your username, which then opens to show a bunch of other folders including appdata - if you have not set your explorer view to include hidden folders you may not be able to see it

Back