VST in logic?

R

Rayne

How cna you run VST plug-ins through logic... ??

I only have 1 Midi Keyboard..(not a multi-synth).... so I want to record the MIDI with that into logic.. than ahve differnt VST synths play the MIDI data... (FM7)

How would I run 3 FM7ynths playing three differant parts with Logic? I can't figure it out!!!

double click on an audio instrument part, (or bring up the mixer) right click at the top light blue box of any of the audio instrument channels. as long as all yr vst are in your logic vst folder u can then bring em up from there. not sure if that makes sense. to use the midi keyboard theres some stuff in the help about that

:)

Thanks alot.. I figured out finally how to make VST rrun.. and how to have multiplue instances of the same instrument/ MIDI.
The problem I'm haveing now is that I can only use the factory emagic VSTs....

I copied my other VSTs into the VST folder in lEmagic... (onyl the .dll files).. Itried copying the entire folder in as well... and nothing... I can't seem to find them in that drop down menue... I also can't get to them through the plug-in enabler... What am I doing wrong?..

I want to use all the VSTs that come with Fruity Loops for example.. but have yet to figure out how to make it do that!

Back