Vinyl × fruity loops

P

P.JUKU

Can I sample off vinyl and load it in fruity loops or will it f up the quality. Regardless how would I go about the process? Thanks. I usually use samples from cds or download'em but I've been havin an urge to go digging.

You can get a USB turntable which will rip the vinyl to wav

I saw a video on youtube once where the guy recorded straight from his turntable into FL Studio, not sure how he did it though. think you gotta have a ASIO soundcard or something maybe. Seems a lot more complicated than just rippin it to wav

connect the turntable to a mixer and run the out put into your pc. then use audacity for sampling and import it into FL once your done

You can get a USB turntable which will rip the vinyl to wav

I saw a video on youtube once where the guy recorded straight from his turntable into FL Studio, not sure how he did it though. think you gotta have a ASIO soundcard or something maybe. Seems a lot more complicated than just rippin it to wav

It's not any more complicated than recording any other analog audio source. You naturally need to have a phono preamp in between the 'table and the interface inputs. USB tt's simply have the preamp & interface built in.

if you make a sh_tty recording, it'll play back a sh_tty recording. FL won't make it sound any worse unless you specifically tell it to.

guys i wana know if samplin from cd affects the quality of sound in a song....vinyl or cd samplin ..which is better?..simpler?..efficient?

guys i wana know if samplin from cd affects the quality of sound in a song....vinyl or cd samplin ..which is better?..simpler?..efficient?
i never cd sampled to expensive, vinyls way cheaper, youll find way more unique ****, and overall i enjoy the vinyl sound quality way more

Dont do it. Fl will **** up the quality!!!!!!!! AHHHHHHHH. So over FL = Bad quality. I sample my vinyl straight into FL using my mbox pro 2. Sounds as clean as if you did it into Pro Tools. It's just another daw

Back