TripleDAT and that type of gear...please PLEASE help me

M

modrocker

hi. right now im doing work experience at a radio station and ive been making advertisements for them using this program called "TripleDAT" by Creamware. its a really easy program to use and it didnt take me long to figure out its possibilities when it comes to applying it to music. really its perfect for what i want to do musically : have some channels going, one with a drum break, one with a bassline, then the other few with samples and scratches etc. and i want to easily be able to adjust the volumes and fade ins and outs of each channel. and maybe add some reverb or other simple effects, stuff like that. so yeah TripleDAT does that all really easily and i tried putting it on my PC at home but i dont have the special hardware for it.

so now im looking for something extremely similar to TripleDAT but which just doesnt require any DATboard hardware or anything like that.

please help me, i dont ever really get much time to make music so i dont have time to learn how to use better, more complex programs. i need something simple that will work on my computer.

please help me informed people.

please

thankyou

rock on

if you only need a few channels, try Syntrillium Cooledit - it's really easy to use. or maybe Steinberg Cubasis - a bit more to learn, but capable of a lot more.

a nice free program you might wanna try is ProtoolsFree. it might take a bit longer to learn, but is intuitive and solid.
http://www.digidesign.com/ptfree/

Sonic Foundry's Acid can do all this. Plus it's Super easy to learn. I mean SUPER easy.

cool edit...

this guy at my work experience reckons that cool edit is the ****. im using acid now, but could someone please tell me where i can download CoolEdit?

thanks

rock hard

http://www.syntrillium.com/
you can buy cooledit there - there's probably a free trial version. or you could 'acquire' the full version from others sources. if you want something absolutely free just now protoolsfree would be a nice starter.

Back