Track cut off in FLStudio

Sherloq

Hi all, it's been a while.

Anyone know if this is possible and how I can achieve this? I know how to make samples cut them selves off within a track... but how do I make samples in different track make themselves cut off in FLStudio?

This would be really neat if possible. So let me know if anyone is doing this.

I'm really confused with this question. Could you try and elaborate on what you mean?

When you say you know how to "make samples cut themselves off", are you referring to turning the release to 0 in the sample's envelope (att, dec, sus, rel) settings? Because you can always do that. Turn ATT to 0, turn REL to 0, then use the piano roll to end the sample whenever you want.

But, "samples in different tracks"? Huh?

Sorry for the confusion. What I meant is a sample cutting another sample off (when you play the sample the other one stops) - like when you set samples into cut groups. This works perfectly within a track, but can we set cut groups across tracks. So that sample X playing in track 2 can cut off sample Y in track 1 when triggered?

Hope this makes it clearer...

Yes. Cut by. If upu set a sample in a channel to cut itself like 1/1.....you have to set the other channel for 1/1. MISC tab>Cut (group)>Cut By.

Back