Is there any way I can make fl studio smaller so I have more room for vsts??

a.paulished

Beat Producer
I feel like everything is so cluttered. and everyone else i see has way more room than me. I have a 20 inch dell monitor. not flatscreen, just regular.

I dont think theres anyway to actually make it "smaller", you can drag around all the little modules tho and make it fit best for your screen. You can also go to View>Toolbars and get rid of some to maybe free up some space.

If you can't resize the program you could resize your screen, this makes everything appear smaller but it gives you more screen real estate.

It'd be real nice if they had some sort of a skin that zoomed out on the lay out of the DAW. I'm having a similar problem on my laptop. When working with Harmor, that VST is so damn big I can't fit all of it into my screen so I constantly have to move it up and down. It would be nice if I could fix this without messing up the overall resolution on my laptop.

I've had this very same problem, the only thing I can say is try using a higher desktop resolution however it's been so long since I've used a traditional style monitor I haven't the slightest idea what the maximum resolution is for those fossils. Might just have to break down and get an up to date LCD monitor.

the new fl studio 12 has a rescalable GUI, its being redrawn in vector format. its not out yet, but you can find the alpha versions. ive tested it and its pretty awesome.

Back