SX/Pulsar/Giga/Acid/uad1/powercore/vsti?

F

FSLBG

hi.....I'm setting up a home production studio with the following components......can anyone give me any advice as to any incompatibilities ??
CUBASE SX---POWERPULSAR-PULSAR XTC-UAD1-
TC POWERCORE-GIGASTUDIO 160-ACID PRO-REASON 2 -Halion.......other VSTi and VST fx.

I am also concerned about how the Pulsar will fair as the main audio card and interface for this system.

I have heard stories about SX having trouble with P4 systems so i think i'm gonna go Athlon.

I'm from a Mac/Motu background , so please advise me on the Athlon and its configuration.

Thank u so much.

ps: Mano.......any advise on the Pulsar and SX combo ??

:angel:

Faisal

I have heard stories about SX having trouble with P4 systems so i think i'm gonna go Athlon.
Does it ? If so, could anyone tell me what exactly is going wrong between SX-P4 ? 'Cause I was going to upgrade my Cubase to SX, but if there should be any troubles... bwoooah.

Are you really going to have both PowerPulsar, UAD-1 and Powercore?

That's a bit of an overkill I think. See what is the one DSP soundcard that does what you want and focus on it I think.

I myself use a Pulsar 2 card and love it,but some prefer going with an UAD-1 because it's focused on effects, etc.

My 2 cents

Back