Steinberg Doesn't Care!?

V

VSTerrestrial

After about 2 months of trying to get in, Cubase.net still seems to not work. I will try to have it email my password, but it does not. I have tried to sign up for a new membership, it doesn't email me a first password. Worse, nobody at Steinberg seems to care. I tried emailing moderators.. one replied but said, there are some problems with the forums.. we will try to fix them as quickly as we can... that was 2 months ago. The rest never replied... as of today, all of the moderators have changed their email addresses to "noreply@steinberg.net".... wonderful... now I can't even legitamately contact them. It's bad that I can't use the forum.. worse that they don't care. I am using this forum from now on mainly... and I am using this post to advertise that Steinberg does not care about it's customers. It figures.. "well, we have their money... they can go **** themselves." I used to be a huge supporter of them. Now I am just mad. I am sorry to rant and rave... but I thought it should be known.

Mark :( :mad: :cry: :confused:

Back