Some of the patterns just play halv the time

erison

Hi all. (Hope it's the right forum.) I have a problem with pattern in several of my projects in FL Studio 10. It happens when I change the number of bars in the pattern (from for example -- to 16). Most channels only play 50% of the full pattern, while the ones with piano roll play for the entire length.

Anyone know what I'm talking about? Don't seem to be possible to attach a flp here?

Thanks in advance!

Erik

Last edited:
At first I didn't even know what DAW you were talking about, and then quickly realized it doesn't even matter because my answer would be all the same.

Read the manual.

Dear Wallengard. You may not realise that your answer can be viewed as arrogant. I'm fully aware that I can read the manual, but from what I have read manuals in my life so far, I have not so much hope for it.

Maybe it wasn't clear enough that I have tried several ways to solve the problems. I have searched, viewed tutorials and nothing so far.

Edited the topic so that it sais FL Studio, thanks!

You can view that reply however you like, it doesn't change the fact that reading the manual would most likely clear up this issue and teach you a whole bunch of stuff you probably wouldn't realize going in blind.

I have read quite a lot, and based on that I wouldn't bet my money on that the manual is addressing this specific problem. (Though I agree that I would probably learn a lot of other stuff.)

Anyway, thanks for your input and you time!

Ok, well fine, don't read the manual then. I don't really care all that much if you do or Not to be quite honest :P

I bet you'll get back here with more of these kind of questions that surely are covered in the manual.

It's probably something really easy like your play list being too short so it looks half way or something like that, information which I can almost bet is in the manual. FL Studio's manual is extensive and explains things in a good way, much better than many other software. I don't use it myself, so I can't help you with this specific matter other than to read the damn manual.

Last edited:
Back