Sigh..Logic Platinum 5.5 for PC help!

2leji2quit

Someone who knows how to export your midi sequences into a wav or mp3 file from Logic Platinum 5.5 for the PC could you please let me know?. I'm in kinda desperate need of this and yeah i'm the dude who asked this same question on "Getting Started" and got completely shut down by people who thought i was a noob haha.

You are out of luck with that version of Logic. You need to upgrade to version 6, bottom line. 5.5 was well known to have bugs (can't export midi, no mp3 export). Also, if you're running a "demo" version, not having an XS key could be a big part of your problem.

if i upgraded to version 6 would i be able to still open the song i made in version 5.5? I don't want to lose this forever haha

You could even downgrade to 5.4 if you want. It's just 5.5 is buggy. I would imagine you would be able to open that song no problem.

Are you talking about getting the song you have into an audio file? If that's it, then you need to "bounce" your song. Open the mixer and find the master output channel. There should be a button on the bottom of it saying something like bounce. Click on that, select the audio file details, where you want to export the file and you should be good to go.

i don't think i have another program that would let me do that, can you do it in adobe audition? If not no because i don't have a high end sound card that i can record it to

well get audacity and then set input as a stereo mix and then play ur song on logic and press record on audacity.... you may need to lower the input volume

you thanks a lot immortal that totally worked! my logic must be messed up cause i spent weeks trying to figure out how to export it, but that technique works thanks again!!

Back