Should I sell my midi controller?

I

IntroProd

Idk where to post this thread so I'll post it here lol

Anyways I'm wondering if I should sell my midi controller(M Audio Oxygen 8 v2).. I started out with FL and then tried reason for a while when i got my midi controller, now i just got back to FL and I LOVE IT way more than reason lol. But the thing is i am more comfortable using my pc keyboard instead of my midi keyboard(weird huh). I pretty much have completely stopped touching this keyboard and its collecting dust in the corner of my room so im wondering if i should sell it or not :confused:

Last edited by a moderator:
id say keep it, and learn to play it.
you'll be able to do a lot more with it than the keyboard on your computer once you learn to play keys.
If you sell it and keep producing, you'll probably just end up buying a new one eventually anyway.

i don't even use my midi keyboard and i'm classically trained. i just draw my notes in. but an oxy8 isn't going to get you much so i don't really see a point in selling it.

i say keep it because you never know when you might need it and I have one but rarely use it,I just draw notes too and use the mouse:)

Aight thanks for the opinions guys, I think ima try to learn to use it more

Back