ReWiring PH Record

it depends on what im rewiring for. most of time i dont need to rewire i just multibounce my sounds to wav and bring them into logic or pro tools whichever one im using at the time and rock out. i used to rewire into logic but now with record its no point imo.

i feel before Record came out anyone who is doing "serious" work would use rewire either to mix and/or create stems for mixing...

now since Record is available you could export your stems from Record for mixing/mastering purposes...

in my opinion, i think a DAW will always be needed because of the plugins that are available...

it depends on what im rewiring for. most of time i dont need to rewire i just multibounce my sounds to wav and bring them into logic or pro tools whichever one im using at the time and rock out. i used to rewire into logic but now with record its no point imo.

Record doesn't have the audio editing properties of major DAWs though, am I right? (I'm thinking mainly audio quantizing, transient markers and warping etc...)

I've used Reason/Record for a few months now, the sound is great but I've just bought Logic to add some of the missing extras...

Not sure what multibounce means... in fact, I don't know how to re-wire at all...

The last track I made on Record was full of device and mixer automation so i guess I'm waffling on when I should ask - how can we re-wire Record to Logic?

Back