Record+Reason 5.0

K

Kave

If I want to run the 2 together at the same time, do I open up both programs or do I open up record then from record open up the Reason file I want? I ask because I'm thinking about getting getting the Duo set but heard that some people are having trouble opening both programs at the same time.

The two programs are made for each other. You can have confidence in your purchase.
If anybody's having trouble... I'm sure either 1) they haven't read the manual or 2) they have an illegal copy, b/c the legit version will not link w/ the cracked version for an obvious reason.

Some confusion....which is why people were 'having trouble.'

Record uses Reason inside of it so when you open Record all Reason devices are usable inside it. Some people have been trying to open the two applications separately. You just open Record, so we refer to it as R+R.

When you have both Reason and Record, Reason shows up in Record, so there is no reason to use Reason because Record, as long as you ALSO have Reason, basically has Reason in side it plus all the good Record stuff as well. If you have both, Reason simply becomes a synth and effects rack pack for record.

If I want to run the 2 together at the same time, do I open up both programs or do I open up record then from record open up the Reason file I want? I ask because I'm thinking about getting getting the Duo set but heard that some people are having trouble opening both programs at the same time.

Once you get Record and Reason you typically will never open Reason.

Record and Reason will be merged into one program.

What really happens is all of the Reason devices will be available in Record which is basically the same thing because Reason and Record's sequencer and GUI are very similar.

The only Reason to open Reason would be to collaborate with another Reason user who don't have Record.

Back