Reason crashed and i lost my song file!!!

Michirican123

Illistrated Man
It's happened to me with FL too but yesterday i was working on a track for about 5-6 hours, i saved it and everything; but, when i felt like it was a good time to stop, i closed reason and my computer crashed and went to a blue screen... The exact order of events for FL too but now, after i restart my computer i go and try to open the song and it says

MEDIA PROBLEM
The Operation could not be completed because of a media related problem

WTF??? im so confused....Is my song unobtainable for good?

Try copying the Reason File to another location and renaming, It probably won't work, but it's happened to me on FL a few times as well.

Also try reinstalling Reason. It's probably a Sound Card driver problem if its happening on Audio related things.

Do a sear on your entire computer for *.* (thats star dot star) and it will show you every single file on your computer. It might take some time and temporary slow down your computer while doing this, so dont have any other important programs open. Then sort the results by date and look to see if your file exists with a weird ~ name. If you see that there might be an auto saved file. Just a techie thing to try...

Back