Reason 5 beats

What exactly does this thread prove though?

Talent is talent, the software is just a tool. A "sucky" track on reason 5 will suck, a "good" track will be good, because of the person behind the software, not because of reason 5.

it's less about the software than it is about the man behind the software...

people that was dope w/ ver.4 is gonna be dope w/ ver. 5...

people that was wack w/ ver. 4 is gonna be wack w/ ver. 5...

What exactly does this thread prove though?

Talent is talent, the software is just a tool. A "sucky" track on reason 5 will suck, a "good" track will be good, because of the person behind the software, not because of reason 5.

Its just a thread for people to post beats man, hear some new features that's all not looking for an argument, I agree with you.. Thread is to prove nothing just spark a convo and share music thats all. :cheers:

Its just a thread for people to post beats man, hear some new features that's all not looking for an argument, I agree with you.. Thread is to prove nothing just spark a convo and share music thats all. :cheers:
Ah I see, fair enough, sounds like a good idea. I can see the advantage for reason to post their recent tracks and explain how maybe they achieved the certain things they did.

Last edited:
Posting up tunes should be what we're all about all the time. It's all too easy to spend all of our time arguing over which software is best, while otherwise, not actually making music. On that note, I feel like I should post up, but this thread is about Reason 5, and I don't have Reason 5 yet.

posting up beats is kinda wack too though...

ON THE REALS, on a site named "futurePRODUCERS", why are so many people so interested in just posting BEETZ???

if you claim to actually be a "PRODUCER", then shouldn't you be posting SONGS???

#jussayin'

haters gonna hate...

this is the software sequencer section of the site. for discussion of software sequencers.

but now that the topic has been brought up i'll play devil's advocate by replying to this thread with a question of my own. there are a few people who post in this section regularly and they let their feelings about propellerhead and their software be known (i'm talking about people being negative). however upon listening to their music they don't seem to be doing anything that could not be easily achieved in reason/record.

haters gonna hate...

this is the software sequencer section of the site. for discussion of software sequencers.

but now that the topic has been brought up i'll play devil's advocate by replying to this thread with a question of my own. there are a few people who post in this section regularly and they let their feelings about propellerhead and their software be known (i'm talking about people being negative). however upon listening to their music they don't seem to be doing anything that could not be easily achieved in reason/record.
So...you're compelled to listen to ppl's music that may have a dislike for propellerheadz? Any music could be acheived in any DAW...my bad PH doesn't call it a DAW. That's wack man.
OP just wanted to HEAR this monumental upgrade.
What's wrong with that?

---------- Post added at 02:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:38 PM ----------

Nobody is hating. Beatmakers are just to sensitive.
Dissing Live doesn't thwart my Live experience.

how can you hear a monumental upgrade?

and yes if i'm reading somebody's posts frequently and they have a link to their music in their sig then i'll check it out. just natural curiousity. for example i assume the reason you have a link to your myspace in your sig is so that peeps on this site check out your music.

how can you hear a monumental upgrade?

and yes if i'm reading somebody's posts frequently and they have a link to their music in their sig then i'll check it out. just natural curiousity. for example i assume the reason you have a link to your myspace in your sig is so that peeps on this site check out your music.
Sure. But it's never a review. It's more of a "I thought I would hear something from the heavens" lol... when someone/ME dislikes a certain software's workflow.

Also I post my links to encourage others to post theirs. I like to hear music from the cats I converse with.

How can you hear a upgrade...Easy. PH has been spammng my email going on and on with 5's new features. Well lets hear them.

---------- Post added at 03:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:13 PM ----------

He's the difference. What I produce CAN NOT be done in R/R by ME. My thinking and workflow doesn't match that of PH's kissing cousins.

Last edited:
Sure. But it's never a review. It's more of a "I thought I would hear something from the heavens" lol... when someone/ME dislikes a certain software's workflow.

Also I post my links to encourage others to post theirs. I like to hear music from the cats I converse with.

How can you hear a upgrade...Easy. PH has been spammng my email going on and on with 5's new features. Well lets hear them.

---------- Post added at 03:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:13 PM ----------

He's the difference. What I produce CAN NOT be done in R/R by ME. My thinking and workflow doesn't match that of PH's kissing cousins.

and so essentially for you the reason you dislike reason/record is because it's a workflow issue. it simply does not suit the way that YOU work. and surely by that reasoning you can deduce that the workflow of reason/record does in fact suit some people better than other products.

Back