Reason 2 Question :-)

Kiada

ive seen this question float around a few threads but im still unsure so i'll just ask it here...

in reason 2, can you use your computer keyboard as a midi controller like you can in fruity loops? with its midi to keyboard option? or will i need a proper midi controller/keyboard?

and if you can, how do ya do it :-) thanks...

bump. im really in need of this now as ive been workin on fruity loops a lot lately, an i need to get back into reason. i should have enough money to get a midi keyboard soon but for now id appreciate some help please :) thanks...

yes you can

hey guys, after playing with it for a bit, i finally figured out that you can in fact use it without a controller, i am in the process of making songs now with it. although i plan to add a controller later, just because i think it might make it a little easier to use. aight, take it easy.

He wasn't asking if you can use reason without a controller, that's a given.

The question is, can you use the keyboard as a midi contoller, rather than having to use the mouse to sequence everything?

no

No you cant. Only fruity loops does it so far as i know. Umm why would u use a keyboard?(comp) the latency is garbage. get 79$ and buy an evolution midi board.

Fruity loops is superior to reason prior to contrary beleif.

Back