Really quick battery 3 help needed

PHH

I just needed to know, how can I make battery play a full sound, instead of depending on how long I press a key?

Go to the ASRD settings for the sound and make the release 100% and it will play all the way like a one shot should.

thx. I got 1 more question. Im using cubase. Is it possible to run a audio plugin fx to only my kick in battery? Or do I have to export the kick into an audio file, and then use the fx?

yes battery has multiple outputs you just have to make shure you set it up correctly in cubase the run the chan with the kick on it out of battery to a new cubase chan and add the effect there, im at work so dont have it infront of me to look at but when i get home i can give more detail.

Sorry i was out of town just saw you still need help so heres a quick rundown.

Open battery in any sequencer go to the file-options menu and on the right hand side you will see stereo outs and mono outs i always just turn off all the stereo outs except 2 for the main and turn on as many mono chans as i going to need. After you have them on look under the cell screne for the sound you want first and under the db meter there is a output right below it just switch it to mono 1 if this is going to be the first track then in your sequencer make sure you set up a return for battery on mono chan 1 then rinse and repeat for all the cells untill everything is on its own chan.

Back