Read the LIVE 8 MANUAL at WORK....

B

biggrome

Here ya go.... you might have tweak some browser settings though.... if you have IE. Works great in Firefox...

http://www.scribd.com/doc/38637030/Ableton-Live-8-Manual

:cheers:

If you have nosy co-workers -

YOU CAN EVEN DO WHAT THE PEOPLE DO HERE!

1. - Print out 10 pages of the manual (they print news stories here)
2. - Shuffle the printed pages in between your normal work
3. - Read away and scatter your real work papers around your desk
4. - Print 10 more when you're done - Repeat

---------- Post added at 02:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:02 PM ----------

I already learned something I didn't know...

READING MANUALS ON YOUR OWN TIME IF FOR THE BIRDS !

Last edited by a moderator:
No problem. :cheers:

I've seen other audio books on sites like that one too. I'm not sure if it's the exact one though.

They had stuff on mastering, playing piano and all kinds of stuff. I think they get paid from ads but some of the books look like someone chopped off the binding and ran them through a scanner and uploaded them...

This could be how people with cracked software get manuals and stuff (not sure - I'm 100% legit with all of my gear)... I just found this the other day by Googling - LIVE MANUAL ONLINE because my job won't let me send .pdf's through their firewall.

Happy reading Ableton LIVE fans! 10 - 15 pages a day and you'll be done in no time.

lol @ hiding your manual in your normal work. screw that i read all of my manuals at work and have done so for years

You can also just download the manuals off the Ableton site (not taking into account those weirdo PDF restrictions).

Download something at my job and you'll get fired.

You have to sign paperwork stating that you won't.

Go to FaceBook, Myspace, etc... a big WARNING comes up with your ip address telling you that they're logging everything you type... and then a IF YOU WISH TO PROCEED button comes up, lol. Serious.

Back